- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 lb)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 large roma (plum) tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 oz)
- 1. Set oven control to broil.
- Brush both sides of chicken breasts with dressing.
- Sprinkle both sides with Italian seasoning and seasoned pepper.
- Place on rack in broiler pan.
- 2. Broil with tops 4 inches from heat about 10 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- Top with tomato and cheese.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More