- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 lb)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 large roma (plum) tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 oz)
- 1. Set oven control to broil.
- Brush both sides of chicken breasts with dressing.
- Sprinkle both sides with Italian seasoning and seasoned pepper.
- Place on rack in broiler pan.
- 2. Broil with tops 4 inches from heat about 10 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- Top with tomato and cheese.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More