- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces, finely chopped
- Beat cream cheese and feta cheese together with an electric mixer on medium high speed until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients: mix well. Cover
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Makes 3 1/2 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More