- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces, finely chopped
- Beat cream cheese and feta cheese together with an electric mixer on medium high speed until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients: mix well. Cover
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Makes 3 1/2 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More