- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package feta cheese, crumbled-Light is fine but DO NOT use fat-free
- 1 8-oz. brick cream cheese, softened-Light is fine but DO NOT use fat-free
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream-Light is fine but DO NOT use fat-free
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely chopped or minced (I used my garlic press) DO NOT use the pre-minced stuff in a jar
- Put feta cheese crumbles into small mixing bowl and crumble more with a fork.
- Add cream cheese and sour cream, stir well to combine.
- Add garlic (I used my garlic press on the cloves) and stir well.
- Chill in fridge at least 8 hours before serving (overnight is best to maximize garlic flavor.)
- Serve with crackers.
NotesGot this recipe from my friend Candice when I hosted a Pampered Chef party. This is really simple to make but SO GOOD! It WILL give you extremely garlicky breath :-)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More