- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package feta cheese, crumbled-Light is fine but DO NOT use fat-free
- 1 8-oz. brick cream cheese, softened-Light is fine but DO NOT use fat-free
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream-Light is fine but DO NOT use fat-free
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely chopped or minced (I used my garlic press) DO NOT use the pre-minced stuff in a jar
- Put feta cheese crumbles into small mixing bowl and crumble more with a fork.
- Add cream cheese and sour cream, stir well to combine.
- Add garlic (I used my garlic press on the cloves) and stir well.
- Chill in fridge at least 8 hours before serving (overnight is best to maximize garlic flavor.)
- Serve with crackers.
NotesGot this recipe from my friend Candice when I hosted a Pampered Chef party. This is really simple to make but SO GOOD! It WILL give you extremely garlicky breath :-)