- 2 bunches fresh spinach, washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ pound feta cheese, crumbled
- Croutons (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated onions, or 3-4 green onions, sliced
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Combine spinach, bacon, mushrooms and feta cheese in a large bowl.
Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over spinach. Toss well and serve.
No Reviews at this time.