- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bunches fresh spinach, washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ pound feta cheese, crumbled
- Croutons (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated onions, or 3-4 green onions, sliced
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine spinach, bacon, mushrooms and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over spinach. Toss well and serve.
NotesI found this one in a California cookbook. It's fresh and oh so good!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More