- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bunches fresh spinach, washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ pound feta cheese, crumbled
- Croutons (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated onions, or 3-4 green onions, sliced
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine spinach, bacon, mushrooms and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over spinach. Toss well and serve.
NotesI found this one in a California cookbook. It's fresh and oh so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More