- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 2 tbsp. evaporated skim milk or skim milk
- 4 oz. packaged dried fettuccine or linguine
- 2 tbsp. margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp. snipped fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 tbsp. cooked turkey bacon pieces (cook and crumble)
- 1. In a small mixing bowl stir together the egg product and milk, set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, cook the fettuccine according to package instructions, except omit an oil and salt. Drain well.
- 3. Return pasta to the hot saucepan, immediately pour the egg mixture over the pasta. Add margarine or butter. Heat and stir mixture over low heat about 2 minutes or until mixture thickens and pasta is well coated. Add the cheese, parsley and cooked bacon pieces, toss until combined. Serve immediately.
- 4 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More