- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 2 tbsp. evaporated skim milk or skim milk
- 4 oz. packaged dried fettuccine or linguine
- 2 tbsp. margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp. snipped fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 tbsp. cooked turkey bacon pieces (cook and crumble)
- 1. In a small mixing bowl stir together the egg product and milk, set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, cook the fettuccine according to package instructions, except omit an oil and salt. Drain well.
- 3. Return pasta to the hot saucepan, immediately pour the egg mixture over the pasta. Add margarine or butter. Heat and stir mixture over low heat about 2 minutes or until mixture thickens and pasta is well coated. Add the cheese, parsley and cooked bacon pieces, toss until combined. Serve immediately.
- 4 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More