- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces dry fettuccini pasta
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon butter. Add garlic and cook for 30 to 60 seconds or until garlic begins to turn golden.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, basil, marjoram, thyme, 1 tablespoon butter, salt and ground black pepper with cooked garlic; mix well. Toss with pasta and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More