- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces dry fettuccini pasta
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon butter. Add garlic and cook for 30 to 60 seconds or until garlic begins to turn golden.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, basil, marjoram, thyme, 1 tablespoon butter, salt and ground black pepper with cooked garlic; mix well. Toss with pasta and serve.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The NourishFull Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More