Fettuccine with Porcini Mushroom and White Wine
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 20g dried Vorrei dried Porcini mushrooms
- 1 shallot or small onion
- 1 tablespoon Cenzino organic extra virgin olive oil
- 100ml dry white wine
- Salt, pepper, some chopped parsley
- 190g Pastai Gragnanese Fettuccine
- Add 1/2 cup boiling water and mushrooms in a small bowl, leave for 30 minutes & then drain.
- Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Cook the Fettuccine pasta in salted water to a boil until al dente, 7 to 8 minutes for dried pasta.
- Saute the onion in the oil until golden and add the porcini mushrooms.
- Saute the drained Fettuccine in the pan with the mushrooms
- Serve immediately with a generous sprinkling of pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.
Pairs Well With
Fettuccine with Porcini Mushrooms, A simple but really tasty and satisfying meal with just a few ingredients including dried porcini mushrooms, extra virgin olive oil, fettuccine, dry white wine, small onion, salt, pepper and some chopped parsley.