- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz asparagus
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 medium garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 4 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 6 oz salmon fillet(s), skinless
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus; cut each stalk crosswise diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; saute 1 minute. Add asparagus and saute 2 minutes. Stir in hot water and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cover skillet and cook asparagus 2 minutes or until almost tender. Uncover and cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Meanwhile, place salmon in a microwave-safe bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Separate fillet into bite-size chunks, and mix gently with cooking juices in bowl.
- Drain pasta and mix with asparagus in skillet; add salmon with juices, gently toss and serve.
NotesThis pasta dish serves two for a main meal, but it could also serve four as a light first course. For variety, substitute broccoli for the asparagus
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More