- Cooking Time: about 15 minutes
- Servings: 2 to 4
- Preparation Time:
- 500 gr / 1 lb fettuccine
- 2,5 cup peas
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 7 slices prosciutto
- 1 cup Parmesan
- A little olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Cook and drain the peas.
- Grill the prosciutto for 6-7 minutes, until crispy.
- Chop the onion and garlic and sauté in a pan with a little oil.
- Add the peas to the pan, cook for about 2 minutes, then add the cream cheese, stirring well to combine the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the fire, season to taste and add the pasta (I personally don't salt since the prosciutto and cheeses are salty enough already).
- Serve the pasta topped with crispy, crumbled prosciutto and Parmesan.
NotesI found this recipe on a Greek site not so long ago. It's supposed to serve 2, but I think 1 lb pasta for 2 is too much, so for me, it serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking for a Cure
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More