- Cooking Time: 20 mins?
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins?
- Fettuccini noodles -store bought or home made
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup parmesian cheese
- Cook Fettuccini noodles per package directions and serve separately.
- Alfredo sauce: 2 cups of half and half to slight boil, (do not over cook, this is very easy to do). Add one cup parmesan cheese and stir until sauce is thickened.
- In large frying pan saute 1 pound fresh whole mushrooms and 1 clove of garlic or 2-3 teaspoons or to taste. Optional -crab or meat to add
- microwave 1 pound bacon and crumble.
- Due to picky eaters we serve everything seperate and let everyone take what they want
NotesOne of my all time favorite meals!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Italy or BustSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More