- Cooking Time: 20 mins?
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins?
- Fettuccini noodles -store bought or home made
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup parmesian cheese
- Cook Fettuccini noodles per package directions and serve separately.
- Alfredo sauce: 2 cups of half and half to slight boil, (do not over cook, this is very easy to do). Add one cup parmesan cheese and stir until sauce is thickened.
- In large frying pan saute 1 pound fresh whole mushrooms and 1 clove of garlic or 2-3 teaspoons or to taste. Optional -crab or meat to add
- microwave 1 pound bacon and crumble.
- Due to picky eaters we serve everything seperate and let everyone take what they want
NotesOne of my all time favorite meals!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More