- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound cooked fettuccini
- 1/2 pound cooked spinach fettuccini
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3 c. seasoned flour
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. cream
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 T. pine nuts
- Dice chicken into 1/2 inch cubes; dredge in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1/2 c. butter. Add chicken and saute until brown. Set aside.
- For the sauce, melt remaining butter in pan. Add mushrooms and saute. Add cream and cheese. Add chicken.
- Toss in fettuccine noodles and divide onto plates. Top with pine nuts.
NotesReceived this from a restaurant we frequent at lunch time. This is Excellent!!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Jean’s Recipe File
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More