- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound cooked fettuccini
- 1/2 pound cooked spinach fettuccini
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3 c. seasoned flour
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. cream
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 T. pine nuts
- Dice chicken into 1/2 inch cubes; dredge in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1/2 c. butter. Add chicken and saute until brown. Set aside.
- For the sauce, melt remaining butter in pan. Add mushrooms and saute. Add cream and cheese. Add chicken.
- Toss in fettuccine noodles and divide onto plates. Top with pine nuts.
NotesReceived this from a restaurant we frequent at lunch time. This is Excellent!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More