- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz fettucine noodles
- 1/2 butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic (I add more)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (I use dried)
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through. Stir in parsley and toss with Fettuccine noodles and serve.
- Note: I ocasionally add shrimp or chicken and veggies such as brocoli & mushrooms.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More