- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then add the parmesan cheese, some salt and pepper, and lower the heat to keep sauce warm.
- Bring water to a boil. Drop in pasta and cook according to box instructions. Drain pasta.
- Add the pasta to the cream sauce. Serve.
NotesI wanted my first cookbook to be an easy one- therefore "The Four Ingredient Cookbook." Thankfully, I have graduated from that! But I do still enjoy this simply recipe from that book.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More