- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then add the parmesan cheese, some salt and pepper, and lower the heat to keep sauce warm.
- Bring water to a boil. Drop in pasta and cook according to box instructions. Drain pasta.
- Add the pasta to the cream sauce. Serve.
NotesI wanted my first cookbook to be an easy one- therefore "The Four Ingredient Cookbook." Thankfully, I have graduated from that! But I do still enjoy this simply recipe from that book.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Koken met OmaSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More