- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then add the parmesan cheese, some salt and pepper, and lower the heat to keep sauce warm.
- Bring water to a boil. Drop in pasta and cook according to box instructions. Drain pasta.
- Add the pasta to the cream sauce. Serve.
NotesI wanted my first cookbook to be an easy one- therefore "The Four Ingredient Cookbook." Thankfully, I have graduated from that! But I do still enjoy this simply recipe from that book.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More