- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 1 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. fettucine
- Boil fettucine al dente, according to package directions.
- Drain. If you're not going to use immediately, toss with a bit of vegetable or olive oil to keep from sticking.
- In large skillet, saute garlic in 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Add heavy whipping cream, Half & Half and romano cheese.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil. Continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add parsley flakes and black pepper, if desired.
- Stir until blended.
- Serve over cooked fettucine.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More