- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 1 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. fettucine
- Boil fettucine al dente, according to package directions.
- Drain. If you're not going to use immediately, toss with a bit of vegetable or olive oil to keep from sticking.
- In large skillet, saute garlic in 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Add heavy whipping cream, Half & Half and romano cheese.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil. Continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add parsley flakes and black pepper, if desired.
- Stir until blended.
- Serve over cooked fettucine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More