- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 1 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. fettucine
- Boil fettucine al dente, according to package directions.
- Drain. If you're not going to use immediately, toss with a bit of vegetable or olive oil to keep from sticking.
- In large skillet, saute garlic in 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Add heavy whipping cream, Half & Half and romano cheese.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil. Continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add parsley flakes and black pepper, if desired.
- Stir until blended.
- Serve over cooked fettucine.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More