- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 1 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. fettucine
- Boil fettucine al dente, according to package directions.
- Drain. If you're not going to use immediately, toss with a bit of vegetable or olive oil to keep from sticking.
- In large skillet, saute garlic in 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Add heavy whipping cream, Half & Half and romano cheese.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil. Continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add parsley flakes and black pepper, if desired.
- Stir until blended.
- Serve over cooked fettucine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More