- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 package pearl onions, peeled
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 4 medium size red potatoes, peeled, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 8 oz. fideo noodles
- 2 Tbsp. chervil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp each basil, oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown meat in oil over medium heat in large deep pan. Add 10 cups of water, parsley, basil, oregano and bay leaf to meat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med-low and cook covered with lid slightly cracked for 45 minutes.
- Keep water handy to replace water lost so that the pan stays about 3/4 full. Mix flour and 1 cup water by shaking in a closed container and add to thicken stew.
- At the same time, add the vegetables and cook covered on med-low for an hour, or until vegetables are tender.
- Continue to replace water during this time so that the pan stays about 3/4 full.
- Add the noodles and cook for 10 more minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More