- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Venison steaks or medallions (about 4 oz. per portion)
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground coriander (cilantro)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Good curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- Coriander Avocado Cream
- Combine all the meat spices in a large bowl.
- Place the venison in the bowl and mix to coat well.
- Brush off excess coating and let stand 1 hour.
- Heat the barbecue grill; oil the grill.
- Brown venison well over high heat, turning often and basting lightly with olive oil.
- When done to your taste, remove from grill, cover with foil and let stand about 5 minutes; serve with coriander cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Italy or Bust
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More