FIERY BARBECUED VENISON
- Servings: 4
- 4 Venison steaks or medallions (about 4 oz. per portion)
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground coriander (cilantro)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Good curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- Coriander Avocado Cream
Combine all the meat spices in a large bowl.
Place the venison in the bowl and mix to coat well.
Brush off excess coating and let stand 1 hour.
Heat the barbecue grill; oil the grill.
Brown venison well over high heat, turning often and basting lightly with olive oil.
When done to your taste, remove from grill, cover with foil and let stand about 5 minutes; serve with coriander cream.