- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 1/4 C.
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can jalapeno relish
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add all ingredients. Top with cover; process 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Chill until serving time.
- Serve with assorted crackers & tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More