- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 1/4 C.
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can jalapeno relish
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add all ingredients. Top with cover; process 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Chill until serving time.
- Serve with assorted crackers & tortilla chips.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Breads and Pastry 101
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More