- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chunky-style salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Mix soup, salsa and water in a saucepan; heat to boiling; stir in rice and chicken; cover and remove from heat; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; fold tortilla around filling.
- Serve with sour cream, if desired.
NotesI found this delicious Tex-Mex recipe on the Campbells Kitchen website. Although it's intended to be a wrap, I've found that it can just as easily be enjoyed by being served in a bowl with a dollop of sour cream (my family and I have had it both ways!).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More