- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 min.
- Add chicken, 1/2 cup of the salsa, cream cheese, cilantro; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese; mix well.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray
- Top with enchilada sauce and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More