- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 min.
- Add chicken, 1/2 cup of the salsa, cream cheese, cilantro; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese; mix well.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray
- Top with enchilada sauce and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More