- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounces) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 C salsa
- 1 (8 ounces) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 C thinly sliced green onions
- 2 TBLS sliced ripe olives
- 2 TBLS diced fresh tomato
- 2 TBLS minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, assorted crackers, or fresh vegetables
- Beat cream cheese and salsa until well mixed.
- Stir in crab, cheese & green onions.
- Cover and refrigerate an hour (or until ready to serve)
- Garnish with olives, tomatoes & cilantro.
- Serve with your favorite dippables!
NotesMy friend Whitney brought this wicked easy dip to my house for my last wine tasting party! I could have eaten the entire bowl myself. She said the recipe is originally from Taste of Home and is one of her 'go to' recipes! Now it's one of mine too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More