- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut in 1/2
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 tablespoons Kraft Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Kraft Finely Shredded 2% Cheddar cheese
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes
- -Spray Skillet with cooking spray.
- -Brown chicken in skillet
- -Add Garlic
- -In a bowl mix lime juice, salsa, and ranch dressing together. Smooth on top of chicken.
- -Top above with shredded cheddar.
- -Cover and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Make sure heat isn't too hot or cheese with scorch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Social Cookbook
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More