- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut in 1/2
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 tablespoons Kraft Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Kraft Finely Shredded 2% Cheddar cheese
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes
- -Spray Skillet with cooking spray.
- -Brown chicken in skillet
- -Add Garlic
- -In a bowl mix lime juice, salsa, and ranch dressing together. Smooth on top of chicken.
- -Top above with shredded cheddar.
- -Cover and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Make sure heat isn't too hot or cheese with scorch.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More