- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut in 1/2
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 tablespoons Kraft Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Kraft Finely Shredded 2% Cheddar cheese
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes
- -Spray Skillet with cooking spray.
- -Brown chicken in skillet
- -Add Garlic
- -In a bowl mix lime juice, salsa, and ranch dressing together. Smooth on top of chicken.
- -Top above with shredded cheddar.
- -Cover and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Make sure heat isn't too hot or cheese with scorch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More