- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut in 1/2
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 tablespoons Kraft Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Kraft Finely Shredded 2% Cheddar cheese
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes
- -Spray Skillet with cooking spray.
- -Brown chicken in skillet
- -Add Garlic
- -In a bowl mix lime juice, salsa, and ranch dressing together. Smooth on top of chicken.
- -Top above with shredded cheddar.
- -Cover and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Make sure heat isn't too hot or cheese with scorch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More