- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup Taco Bell Home Originals Thick 'n Chunky Salsa, divided (I use homemade salsa)
- 3/4 cup Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- (I add 2-3 green onions, chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the salsa and the cheese.
- Shape into oval loaf in 13x9 inch baking dish; top with the remaining 1/4 cup salsa.(I like to mix my salsa with either tomato sauce or ketchup. Then I spread it all on top of the meat).
- Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle evenly with the cheese; continue baking 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 min. before cutting into eight slices to serve.
NotesThis recipe is from Kraftfoods.com I seem to prepare it at least 3 times a month and makes EXCELLENT meatloaf sandwiches.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More