- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup Taco Bell Home Originals Thick 'n Chunky Salsa, divided (I use homemade salsa)
- 3/4 cup Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- (I add 2-3 green onions, chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the salsa and the cheese.
- Shape into oval loaf in 13x9 inch baking dish; top with the remaining 1/4 cup salsa.(I like to mix my salsa with either tomato sauce or ketchup. Then I spread it all on top of the meat).
- Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle evenly with the cheese; continue baking 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 min. before cutting into eight slices to serve.
NotesThis recipe is from Kraftfoods.com I seem to prepare it at least 3 times a month and makes EXCELLENT meatloaf sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More