- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (9 oz.) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 C. hot water
- 2 C. broccoli florets
- 1 C. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 C. thinly sliced carrots
- 1 C. crumbled feta cheese with pepper
- 1 C. Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Place water in a large saucepan (with a steamer rack) over medium-high heat and bring to boil. Add broccoli florets to rack, cover and steam 2-3 minutes or until bright green but still undercooked. Remove from heat and cool.Remove tortellini from refrigerator and place in a large bowl. Combine
- tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, feta, salad dressing and onions; stir gently until blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes 6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More