FIESTA PASTA PRIMAVERA
- Servings: 6
- 1 (9 oz.) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 C. hot water
- 2 C. broccoli florets
- 1 C. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 C. thinly sliced carrots
- 1 C. crumbled feta cheese with pepper
- 1 C. Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Prepare tortellini according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Place water in a large saucepan (with a steamer rack) over medium-high heat and bring to boil. Add broccoli florets to rack, cover and steam 2-3 minutes or until bright green but still undercooked. Remove from heat and cool.Remove tortellini from refrigerator and place in a large bowl. Combine
tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, feta, salad dressing and onions; stir gently until blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 6 servings.