- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (9 oz.) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 C. hot water
- 2 C. broccoli florets
- 1 C. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 C. thinly sliced carrots
- 1 C. crumbled feta cheese with pepper
- 1 C. Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Place water in a large saucepan (with a steamer rack) over medium-high heat and bring to boil. Add broccoli florets to rack, cover and steam 2-3 minutes or until bright green but still undercooked. Remove from heat and cool.Remove tortellini from refrigerator and place in a large bowl. Combine
- tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, feta, salad dressing and onions; stir gently until blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes 6 servings.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More