- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa (any variety)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olive
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Tortilla Chips for dipping
- Place block of cream cheese on serving plate with shallow rim.
- Mix salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with olives and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More