- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa (any variety)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olive
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Tortilla Chips for dipping
- Place block of cream cheese on serving plate with shallow rim.
- Mix salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with olives and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Lau Family Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More