- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa (any variety)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olive
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Tortilla Chips for dipping
- Place block of cream cheese on serving plate with shallow rim.
- Mix salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with olives and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More