- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa (any variety)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olive
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Tortilla Chips for dipping
- Place block of cream cheese on serving plate with shallow rim.
- Mix salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with olives and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More