- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pieces beef tenderloin (about 2 pounds total), cut 1/4 to 2 inches thick
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- Steak sauce for serving
- Season both sides of each slice of meat well with salt and pepper.
- Grill each side for 2 to 3 minutes on the hottest part until nicely browned. Move the filets to the medium side of the grill and cook for 6 minutes more, turning once, for medium-rare.
- Put filets in foil, and pack. Pack bread and steak sauce separately to avoid soggy effect.
- Place one filet on one slice of bread, top with steak sauce, then cover with another slice of bread.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More