- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pieces beef tenderloin (about 2 pounds total), cut 1/4 to 2 inches thick
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- Steak sauce for serving
- Season both sides of each slice of meat well with salt and pepper.
- Grill each side for 2 to 3 minutes on the hottest part until nicely browned. Move the filets to the medium side of the grill and cook for 6 minutes more, turning once, for medium-rare.
- Put filets in foil, and pack. Pack bread and steak sauce separately to avoid soggy effect.
- Place one filet on one slice of bread, top with steak sauce, then cover with another slice of bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The Italian Exchange
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More