- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 2 tablespoon citrus juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup of butter in cube.
- 4 filet fish (5oz)
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 425°F.
- Put a "Reynolds® Parchment Paper" on a cookie pan.
- Coat fish with oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Bake between 10 and 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small cooking pan, heat the orange juice, citrus juice and the zest until it boil. Whip and add cubes of butter one by one.
NotesI eat fish several time a week. It's good to health. I try a lot a recipe, but this one is my best. Try it.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More