- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI eat fish several time a week. It's good to health. I try a lot a recipe, but this one is my best. Try it.
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 2 tablespoon citrus juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup of butter in cube.
- 4 filet fish (5oz)
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 425°F.
- Put a "Reynolds® Parchment Paper" on a cookie pan.
- Coat fish with oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Bake between 10 and 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small cooking pan, heat the orange juice, citrus juice and the zest until it boil. Whip and add cubes of butter one by one.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More