- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- bread crumbs
- Place all ingredients except bread crumbs into a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the Dough cycle, and press start.
- When the cycle has ended, remove the dough from the machine, and form into 2 inch balls.
- Roll each dough ball in bread crumbs.
- Place the rolls on a parchment lined, baking sheet crumb-side up.
- Cover loosely with a cloth or plastic, and let rise until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Bake rolls for 8 minutes, or until golden brown on the top and bottom.
NotesLiving in Pittsburgh there is NO Filipino market anywhere remotely near me... I finally found this recipe and it's GREAT!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
MetroCooking DC 2013
Italy or BustSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More