- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- bread crumbs
- Place all ingredients except bread crumbs into a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the Dough cycle, and press start.
- When the cycle has ended, remove the dough from the machine, and form into 2 inch balls.
- Roll each dough ball in bread crumbs.
- Place the rolls on a parchment lined, baking sheet crumb-side up.
- Cover loosely with a cloth or plastic, and let rise until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Bake rolls for 8 minutes, or until golden brown on the top and bottom.
NotesLiving in Pittsburgh there is NO Filipino market anywhere remotely near me... I finally found this recipe and it's GREAT!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cooking with Sabra
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More