- Cooking Time: 20-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 t. baking powder
- 1 c. margarine
- 3 c. flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 2 t. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- Cream first three ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk.
- Mix well.
- Spread half the batter in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix first three ingredients of filling and sprinkle half on the batter.
- Add the last half of batter and remaining filler on top.
- Melt butter and drizzle over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from my mom, but I'm sure that she didn't create it originally. It's a fairly fast and easy treat to make on a weekend morning. By the second day, it gets a little soggy, but it's still very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More