- Cooking Time: 20-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 t. baking powder
- 1 c. margarine
- 3 c. flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 2 t. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- Cream first three ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk.
- Mix well.
- Spread half the batter in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix first three ingredients of filling and sprinkle half on the batter.
- Add the last half of batter and remaining filler on top.
- Melt butter and drizzle over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from my mom, but I'm sure that she didn't create it originally. It's a fairly fast and easy treat to make on a weekend morning. By the second day, it gets a little soggy, but it's still very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More