- Cooking Time: 20-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 t. baking powder
- 1 c. margarine
- 3 c. flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 2 t. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- Cream first three ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk.
- Mix well.
- Spread half the batter in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix first three ingredients of filling and sprinkle half on the batter.
- Add the last half of batter and remaining filler on top.
- Melt butter and drizzle over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from my mom, but I'm sure that she didn't create it originally. It's a fairly fast and easy treat to make on a weekend morning. By the second day, it gets a little soggy, but it's still very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Breads and Pastry 101
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More