- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 ounces packages cream cheese
- 2 3.4 ouncea packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 2 10 ounces cans crushed pineapple, partially drained
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip - prepared as directed on package.
- In 2 medium mixing bowl soften cream cheese (1 package per bowl) for at least 1 hour, then mash up and stir with wooden spoon.
- In a medium mixing bowl blend 1 package of vanilla puding with 1 cup milk until smooth.
- Pour pudding mixture into 1 bowl of cream cheese and blend together until smooth.
- Partially drain pineapple out of 1 10 ounce can, and mix into pudding mixture.
- Spread the pudding/pineapple mixture over the cold cake layer and spread evenly, but do not let the pineapple touch the sides of the cake pan.
- Refrigerate the cake and repeat steps 2 to 5 for second cake, then refrigerate second cake.
- Prepare the dream whip as directed on the package.
- Spread dream whip evenly over the filling and seal the sides of cake pans.
- Cover and refrigerate over night and serve the next day. Do not eat the same day because the flavors need time to blend.
- Keep cakes refrigerated!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More