- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 ounces packages cream cheese
- 2 3.4 ouncea packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 2 10 ounces cans crushed pineapple, partially drained
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip - prepared as directed on package.
- In 2 medium mixing bowl soften cream cheese (1 package per bowl) for at least 1 hour, then mash up and stir with wooden spoon.
- In a medium mixing bowl blend 1 package of vanilla puding with 1 cup milk until smooth.
- Pour pudding mixture into 1 bowl of cream cheese and blend together until smooth.
- Partially drain pineapple out of 1 10 ounce can, and mix into pudding mixture.
- Spread the pudding/pineapple mixture over the cold cake layer and spread evenly, but do not let the pineapple touch the sides of the cake pan.
- Refrigerate the cake and repeat steps 2 to 5 for second cake, then refrigerate second cake.
- Prepare the dream whip as directed on the package.
- Spread dream whip evenly over the filling and seal the sides of cake pans.
- Cover and refrigerate over night and serve the next day. Do not eat the same day because the flavors need time to blend.
- Keep cakes refrigerated!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Food Travels Through Italy
culinary karmaSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More