- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 T egg substitute
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cup flour (plus additional flour if needed)
- 1 package yeast
- Put all ingredients except flour and yeast into bread machine (order as listed in ingredients).
- Place flour and then yeast on top of other ingredients.
- Use dough only setting.
- Let rise and punch down once.
- Put in baking pans and let rise again.
- Bake at 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is my grandmother's recipe and it is wonderful for toast. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More