- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 T egg substitute
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cup flour (plus additional flour if needed)
- 1 package yeast
- Put all ingredients except flour and yeast into bread machine (order as listed in ingredients).
- Place flour and then yeast on top of other ingredients.
- Use dough only setting.
- Let rise and punch down once.
- Put in baking pans and let rise again.
- Bake at 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is my grandmother's recipe and it is wonderful for toast. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More