- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk all ingredients, except the melted butter, together in a bowl.
- Pour the melted butter into an 8-inch pie plate and swirl it around, coating the sides of the plate.
- Pour (or ladle) the batter into the pie plate.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the "baby" looks like a giant popover.
- Open and close the oven door slowly with care or else the popover will "poof" and deflate.
- Add strawberries or apples sautéed in butter, some ginger or nutmeg for some extra deliciousness.
Notes“There is nothing perfect,” August said from the doorway. “There is only life.” -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
~A queen is the largest bee in the hive. She can lay up to 2,000 eggs per day, twice her own body weight per day.~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More