- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk all ingredients, except the melted butter, together in a bowl.
- Pour the melted butter into an 8-inch pie plate and swirl it around, coating the sides of the plate.
- Pour (or ladle) the batter into the pie plate.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the "baby" looks like a giant popover.
- Open and close the oven door slowly with care or else the popover will "poof" and deflate.
- Add strawberries or apples sautéed in butter, some ginger or nutmeg for some extra deliciousness.
Notes“There is nothing perfect,” August said from the doorway. “There is only life.” -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
~A queen is the largest bee in the hive. She can lay up to 2,000 eggs per day, twice her own body weight per day.~
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More