- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 box Bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounce Chicken breasts boneless and skinless; cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion; diced
- 3 cloves Fresh garlic, peeled; minced
- 2 cups Roma Tomatoes; diced
- 1 cup Red bell pepper; diced
- 2 Green chili; finely chopped
- 1 Serrano chiles; finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley; finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Fresh basil; chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; shredded or grated
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add garlic and chili (s) and cook about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Add chicken and cook about 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- 5. Stir in tomatoes and bell pepper, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, 5-6 minutes.
- 6. Stir in parsley, basil, crushed red pepper, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 7. Add pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately topped with cheese.
NotesA simple, spicy, chicken and pasta dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More