Firecracker Pepper & Chicken Pasta
1/2 box Bow tie pasta (farfalle)
1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
12 ounce Chicken breasts boneless and skinless; cut into bite size pieces
1 medium onion; diced
3 cloves Fresh garlic, peeled; minced
2 cups Roma Tomatoes; diced
1 cup Red bell pepper; diced
2 Green chili; finely chopped
1 Serrano chiles; finely chopped
1/4 cup Fresh parsley; finely chopped
2 tablespoon Fresh basil; chopped
1/2 tablespoon Red pepper flakes
1 1/2 teaspoons Red wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
3/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; shredded or grated
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add garlic and chili (s) and cook about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add chicken and cook about 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in tomatoes and bell pepper, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, 5-6 minutes.
6. Stir in parsley, basil, crushed red pepper, vinegar, salt and pepper.
7. Add pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately topped with cheese.
Pairs Well With
A simple, spicy, chicken and pasta dish.