- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrench Fries with spice! Derived from firefighters in Dickson, Tennessee! Play with the amount of seasonings to best suit your taste and tolerance for heat
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen French fries
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons dried red pepper seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 2 pinches chili powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place French fries in a large casserole dish. Sprinkle lemon pepper, red pepper seasoning, garlic powder, and chili powder over the French fries, and stir to distribute seasonings evenly. Divide the butter into 4 pats, and place one pat in each corner.
- Bake French fries until crispy and lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- COOK TIME 20 Min
- SERVINGS 6