- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen French fries
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons dried red pepper seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 2 pinches chili powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place French fries in a large casserole dish. Sprinkle lemon pepper, red pepper seasoning, garlic powder, and chili powder over the French fries, and stir to distribute seasonings evenly. Divide the butter into 4 pats, and place one pat in each corner.
- Bake French fries until crispy and lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- COOK TIME 20 Min
- SERVINGS 6
NotesFrench Fries with spice! Derived from firefighters in Dickson, Tennessee! Play with the amount of seasonings to best suit your taste and tolerance for heat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More