FIREMAN'S VERY FAVORITE BROWNIES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box brownie mix (with out pudding)
- 3 6-ounce Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee chips
- Mix the brownie mix according to box directions. (I use the cake like brownie instructions)
- Grease or cooking spray a 13 x 9 pan.
- Pour the brownie mix in the dish.
- Place the 3 candy bars (wraps removed -- these are the large bars) side by side on top of the mix. Don't break or chop up the candy bars.
- Bake according to mix directions.
- Let cool cut into serving sizes and be ready for RAVE reviews......I fix these ALL the time for the LGFD fire department....good w/a scoop of ice cream. Yummy, enjoy!