- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups instant hot chocolate
- 2 cups powdered non dairy creamer
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup instant freeze dried coffee
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup sugar
- optional whipped cream, liquor
- On medium speed with blender, blend chocolate, creamer, coffee and spices for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sugar by hand.
- To serve: Use 3 tsp. per mug of hot water.
- If desired add whipped cream or liquor.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More