- Cooking Time: 9-11 minutes
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryThe challenge for this month's blogger Improv group was to come up with a recipe combining Fish and Chips. Here's my creation...mighty tasty cookies!
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup pretzel Goldfish
- 1/2 cup roasted coconut chips (or shredded coconut)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- Place the coconut oil and the brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture into the sugar mixture, stirring until well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips, Goldfish, and coconut chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the cookies are just golden. Remove from oven and cool on wire racks.