- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound whitefish
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 package hamburger bun
- Poach whitefish, remove any skin and bones, and flake the meat with a fork.
- In a mixing bowl gently mix fish together with shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green olives, sliced hard-boiled eggs, prepared mustard, mayonnaise, and onion salt.
- Lightly butter the hamburger buns and spread the fish mixture on half. Place under the broiler and lightly brown.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More