- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound whitefish
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 package hamburger bun
- Poach whitefish, remove any skin and bones, and flake the meat with a fork.
- In a mixing bowl gently mix fish together with shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green olives, sliced hard-boiled eggs, prepared mustard, mayonnaise, and onion salt.
- Lightly butter the hamburger buns and spread the fish mixture on half. Place under the broiler and lightly brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More