- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound whitefish
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 package hamburger bun
- Poach whitefish, remove any skin and bones, and flake the meat with a fork.
- In a mixing bowl gently mix fish together with shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green olives, sliced hard-boiled eggs, prepared mustard, mayonnaise, and onion salt.
- Lightly butter the hamburger buns and spread the fish mixture on half. Place under the broiler and lightly brown.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More