- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound whitefish
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 package hamburger bun
- Poach whitefish, remove any skin and bones, and flake the meat with a fork.
- In a mixing bowl gently mix fish together with shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green olives, sliced hard-boiled eggs, prepared mustard, mayonnaise, and onion salt.
- Lightly butter the hamburger buns and spread the fish mixture on half. Place under the broiler and lightly brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More