- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped with seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3/4 lb fish
- Simmer the onion and jalapeno in olive oil using a medium-high heat till it is almost transparent.
- Add curry powder and garlic and ginger and simmer for two minutes.
- Add fish and coconut milk, cover and simmer over a low heat for about 20 minutes.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More