- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped with seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3/4 lb fish
- Simmer the onion and jalapeno in olive oil using a medium-high heat till it is almost transparent.
- Add curry powder and garlic and ginger and simmer for two minutes.
- Add fish and coconut milk, cover and simmer over a low heat for about 20 minutes.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More