- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped with seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3/4 lb fish
- Simmer the onion and jalapeno in olive oil using a medium-high heat till it is almost transparent.
- Add curry powder and garlic and ginger and simmer for two minutes.
- Add fish and coconut milk, cover and simmer over a low heat for about 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More