- Cooking Time: 17 minutes
- Servings: 4 packets
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Reynold's Parchment Paper (4 15x15-inch pieces)
- 4 6-oz. fish fillets, 1-inch thick (e.g., halibut or cod)
- 12 fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 TBSP butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 lb asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 4 TBSP orange juice
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place Reynolds Parchment Paper squares on work surface, and generously butter half of each parchment square.
- Top the buttered half of each piece of parchment with a fish fillet.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- Top each fish with 3 tarragon leaves and one piece of butter.
- Arrange the asparagus around each fish fillet, and pour 1 TBSP orange juice over each.
- Fold the parchment over fish and asparagus, folding and crimping edges tightly to seal and enclose completely.
- Place on 2 rimmed baking sheets, spacing apart.
- Bake fish packets 17 minutes.
- Slide packets onto plates and serve.
- These can be made up to 4 hours ahead of time by simply chilling the finished, uncooked packets.
NotesI found this recipe in the April 2008 issue of Bon Appetit. It's delicious and easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More