- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb skinless halibut fillets
- 1/4 c egg substitue
- 2T skim milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 c cornflake crumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 c light mayonnaise
- 2 T finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tsp finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450
- Rinse fish and pat dry
- Cut fish into 24 bite size pieces
- Set aside
- In a medium bowl, combine egg substitute and skim milk.
- In a large plastic bag with a tight fitting seal combine parmesan cheese, cornflake crumbs and paprika.
- Add fish chunks to egg mixture, stirring until well coated
- Using a slotted spoon, rmove fish from egg mixture and place several in bag with crumb mixture
- Seal bag and toss until fish is well coated with crumbs.
- Repeat until all fish is coated.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on a baking sheet or in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake about 5 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Mean while, in a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients
- Serve thelemon tater sauce with fish
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Koken met Oma
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More