- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb skinless halibut fillets
- 1/4 c egg substitue
- 2T skim milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 c cornflake crumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 c light mayonnaise
- 2 T finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tsp finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450
- Rinse fish and pat dry
- Cut fish into 24 bite size pieces
- Set aside
- In a medium bowl, combine egg substitute and skim milk.
- In a large plastic bag with a tight fitting seal combine parmesan cheese, cornflake crumbs and paprika.
- Add fish chunks to egg mixture, stirring until well coated
- Using a slotted spoon, rmove fish from egg mixture and place several in bag with crumb mixture
- Seal bag and toss until fish is well coated with crumbs.
- Repeat until all fish is coated.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on a baking sheet or in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake about 5 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Mean while, in a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients
- Serve thelemon tater sauce with fish
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More