- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 45minutes
- 225g White Fish
- 40g Butter
- 25g Plain Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 50g Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Powder
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- Peel potatos place into a saucepan to boil.
- Put the fish into a baking dish with a little milk to cover, cover and place in the oven at 180° for 20-30minutes.
- Drain (keep the milk for later) divide the fish into chunks (removing any skin or bones).
- Melt 25g of the butter in a saucepan and stir in the flour.
- Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the milk.
- Put back onto the heat and bring to the boil stirring continuously.
- Season and add the mustard and cheese.
- Add fish to the mixture and the chopped boiled egg.
- Turn into an oven proof dish.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and place on top of the fish mixture, add some grated cheese and the remainder of the butter.
- Place in the oven until the top is browned.
NotesThis is great for all the family but can also be puréed for babies aswell. This was mine, my sisters and my kids first meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More