- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 T minced shallots
- 1 T chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 pound cubed tuna, monkfish, halibut, shrimp and/or scallops
- salad greens
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, shallots, tarragon and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Toss half of vinaigrette with seafood; marinate 15 minutes at room temperature. Thread onto skewers; grill until just cooked through, 5 minutes. Toss remaining vinaigrette with salad greens. Serve skewers immediately atop the greens.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More