- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 50 g butter
- 2 kg white fish bones
- 200 g sliced onion
- 1 juice of lemon
- 1 bayleaf
- a few parsley stalks
- 5 peppercorns
- 5 litres water
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the washed fish bones, sliced onion, lemon juice and herbs.
- Cover with greaseproof paper and a lid and sweat for 5 minutes without coloration in order to extract the juices from the bones.
- Cover with cold water, bring to the boil and skim any impurities that rise to the surface, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain into a clean pan, reboil and use as required.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Watt's Cooking in PA?
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More