- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 50 g butter
- 2 kg white fish bones
- 200 g sliced onion
- 1 juice of lemon
- 1 bayleaf
- a few parsley stalks
- 5 peppercorns
- 5 litres water
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the washed fish bones, sliced onion, lemon juice and herbs.
- Cover with greaseproof paper and a lid and sweat for 5 minutes without coloration in order to extract the juices from the bones.
- Cover with cold water, bring to the boil and skim any impurities that rise to the surface, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain into a clean pan, reboil and use as required.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More