- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. fresh shredded Romano
- 2 T. grated parmesan
- 2 T. EVOO
- 1 T. light butter, softened
- 4 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 4 leaves fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. fresh rosemary
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until the mixture is dark and crumbly with no large chunks of butter remaining.
- Top each of four pieces of your favorite whitefish with ¼ of mixture.
- Bake according to fish package directions.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More