- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. fresh shredded Romano
- 2 T. grated parmesan
- 2 T. EVOO
- 1 T. light butter, softened
- 4 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 4 leaves fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. fresh rosemary
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until the mixture is dark and crumbly with no large chunks of butter remaining.
- Top each of four pieces of your favorite whitefish with ¼ of mixture.
- Bake according to fish package directions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More