- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. fresh shredded Romano
- 2 T. grated parmesan
- 2 T. EVOO
- 1 T. light butter, softened
- 4 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 4 leaves fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. fresh rosemary
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until the mixture is dark and crumbly with no large chunks of butter remaining.
- Top each of four pieces of your favorite whitefish with ¼ of mixture.
- Bake according to fish package directions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More