- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFarmer's market delight with fresh seasonal ingredients. This comes together quickly and easily with no muss or fuss.
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes, simmered in salted water until tender
- 4 ears corn, shucked, kernels cut from the cob
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste,
- 2 or 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Ancho chili powder
- 1 pound turbot fillets
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Soften the onion in olive oil and butter over medium-low heat until translucent. Add the corn and zucchini and cook 3 or 4 minutes longer or until desired doneness. Chop the potatoes when cool enough to handle and layer onto the bottom of a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with vinegar, chili powder, salt and pepper. Top with corn mixture. Sprinkle the turbot with salt and pepper and then flour on both sides. Shake off excess. Sear in a hot pan coated with cooking spray about 60 seconds on each side then transfer to the serving bowl over the corn mixture.