- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes, simmered in salted water until tender
- 4 ears corn, shucked, kernels cut from the cob
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste,
- 2 or 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Ancho chili powder
- 1 pound turbot fillets
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Soften the onion in olive oil and butter over medium-low heat until translucent. Add the corn and zucchini and cook 3 or 4 minutes longer or until desired doneness. Chop the potatoes when cool enough to handle and layer onto the bottom of a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with vinegar, chili powder, salt and pepper. Top with corn mixture. Sprinkle the turbot with salt and pepper and then flour on both sides. Shake off excess. Sear in a hot pan coated with cooking spray about 60 seconds on each side then transfer to the serving bowl over the corn mixture.
NotesFarmer's market delight with fresh seasonal ingredients. This comes together quickly and easily with no muss or fuss.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Social CookbookSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More