- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 750 gr potatoes boiled and mashed
- 750 gr codfish cooked and flaked
- 2 eggs (more if needed) beaten
- 2 tbs parsley chopped
- 2 tbs dill chopped
- 2 tbs celery chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbs lemon rind
- 2 medium union chopped
- 100 gr breadcrumps (more if needed).
- 5 drips tabasco
- salt-pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients (except for breadcrumps and eggs), beat until smooth .
- Shape into patties.
- Dip in the beaten egg, then in the bread crumps, once more in the egg and again in the breadcrumps.
- Fry the patties in hot oil until brown (3-4 min).
- Drain on paper towels and serve with a green salad and a dill mustard sauce and warm brown bread.
- Bon appetite Michel
NotesI was raised by my granny who made this every Saturday, then found it 40 years later as a side dish in Greece, many countries claim the originality of this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More