- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 750 gr potatoes boiled and mashed
- 750 gr codfish cooked and flaked
- 2 eggs (more if needed) beaten
- 2 tbs parsley chopped
- 2 tbs dill chopped
- 2 tbs celery chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbs lemon rind
- 2 medium union chopped
- 100 gr breadcrumps (more if needed).
- 5 drips tabasco
- salt-pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients (except for breadcrumps and eggs), beat until smooth .
- Shape into patties.
- Dip in the beaten egg, then in the bread crumps, once more in the egg and again in the breadcrumps.
- Fry the patties in hot oil until brown (3-4 min).
- Drain on paper towels and serve with a green salad and a dill mustard sauce and warm brown bread.
- Bon appetite Michel
NotesI was raised by my granny who made this every Saturday, then found it 40 years later as a side dish in Greece, many countries claim the originality of this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More