- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (5-ounce) sea bass fillets (or other white fish)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup canned low-sodium diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper, optional
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons of oil over a medium-high heat. Add fish and cook until opaque in the center, about 2 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer the fish to a platter and tent with foil to keep the fish warm.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in the same skillet; add onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add the wine and cook until reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, olives and capers and crushed red pepper, if using, and cook for 3 minutes more. Stir in the spinach and cook until it is wilted, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the sauce over the fish and serve.
- Nutritional Analysis Per Serving Calories 250, Total Fat 9.3g Saturated Fat 1.6g, Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g Polyunsaturated Fat 1.7g
- Cholesterol 62mg Sodium 421.5mg, Protein 29g Carbohydrates 7.5g Fiber 2.5g
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More