- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (Drained)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All (Drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1/2 can water, if needed
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 In a large skillet brown the ground meat and drain.
- 2 Add the 5 cans of ingredients.
- 3 Cover and simmer until well heated or put in the crockpot
NotesNot sure where it came from, but it is delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Jean’s Recipe File
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More