- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (Drained)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All (Drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1/2 can water, if needed
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 In a large skillet brown the ground meat and drain.
- 2 Add the 5 cans of ingredients.
- 3 Cover and simmer until well heated or put in the crockpot
NotesNot sure where it came from, but it is delicious!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More