- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 1 can (21-oz.) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More