- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 1 can (21-oz.) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More