- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 1 can (21-oz.) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More